<<< NO RULES... GREAT SURF >>>

..::: O limite extremo da sensatez é o que o público baptiza de loucura :::... Cocteau, Jean

domingo, julho 30, 2006

Errar é humano...



"Before and after us", Fingertips

Life is made of our mistakes
Broken hearts and slaps in the face
Just like you
So I go along my way
And come along to say
That I’ve lived enough for today
You don't know my dreams
You don’t need to hurt me
I’ve already hurt myself
You don’t need to hurt me
I’ve already hurt myself
I don’t belong in your eyes,
Your Eyes I thought
I knew you but
I should have looked deep in to your eyes,
Your eyes
Today is something new 'cause this is me before and after us
Yes,I’m calling you weak
Eleven months were so much more than a week of lies and fun
So I’m here to burn those days
You won’t ever touch my face
Cause now
I see how
I forgot every smile you stole away
You don’t need to hurt me
I’ve already hurt myself…..

Apetece-me e pronto!

2 Comments:

At 1:07 da manhã WET, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Mto bom... mas melhor k esta só mesmo "Walk away" do Ben Harper!
"O maior erro k um Homem pode cometer é viver com medo de cometer um erro" (Hebbard)
Mesmo k dps descubras k foi um erro de certeza k antes disso viveste momentos inesqueciveis... e bem ou mal... valeu a pena!

 
At 1:26 da manhã WET, Blogger AULAS DE SURF said...

Tens muita razao...
E tb tens muito bom gosto de musica ;)

ALOHA

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

Biafine 
WDE
Biafine WDE
online